The next generation of adaptive learning technology
My Math Academy Overview Watch Video →
My Math Academy covers four levels of mathematical concepts. Tap on the 'watch video → ' link below for a video overview of each level.
4- to 5-year-olds
View Level 1 Concepts >
Watch Video →
5- to 6-year-olds
View Level 2 Concepts >
Watch Video →
My Math Academy is a first-of-its-kind learning platform for homeschoolers, designed to give home educators certainty in their child’s math progress. With this program, your child will learn math concepts and skills through a mastery-based approach, receiving real-time feedback as they engage in meaningful practice. Once your child demonstrates that they have mastered a skill, they progress to more challenging topics.
My Math Academy covers an array of mathematical concepts, including
- Count Sequence, Forward and Backwards
- One-to-One Correspondence
- Skip Counting
- Comparing Quantities
- Ordering Numbers
- Part-Part-Whole Relationships
- Concepts of Addition and Subtraction
- Strategies for Single-Digit Addition and Subtraction
- Math Fact Fluency
- Place Value
- Strategies for Two- and Three-Digit Addition and Subtraction
A Math Program as Unique as Your Child
My Math Academy’s powerful learning technology provides a customized Learning Path for your child that meets their individual needs. Your child’s Learning Path is unique to them and adjusts according to their responses, in real time, through dynamic, interactive assessments. My Math Academy evaluates what your child knows, what they don’t know, and what they’re most ready to learn.
With just-right challenges specific to their individual learning progress, your child works toward mastering foundational math skills, building confidence while having fun with engaging learning experiences.
The adaptive Learning Activities in My Math Academy are placed in the world of Shapeys™, appealing, colorful characters who act as guides as well as digital math manipulatives. Children love helping Shapeys solve math problems! With every Learning Activity contextualized in one of many real-world settings—a circus, an arcade, a grocery store, a pirate’s island, and many more—children come away having learned not only how to do math, but also why it’s such a useful subject to know.
Interactive characters and fun in-game activities help engage your child.
My Math Academy ensures that your child can demonstrate conceptual understanding instead of the all-too-common approach of memorization of procedures to execute steps they don’t truly understand:
- The program uses interactive digital math manipulatives such as counters, base-ten blocks, ten frames, hundred charts, number lines, and more to give your child hands-on experiences with concepts.
- New concepts are introduced using language that is already familiar to the child.
- Shapeys bring concepts to life by providing meaningful contexts with engaging stories and real-world situations for each Learning Activity.
My Math Academy’s unique Progress Tracker goes beyond task completion and shows you what skills your child has truly mastered, providing you with detailed data on the accomplishments and challenges faced by each child. This enables you to focus on what’s most important: individual progress.