Our homeschool program is for children ages 4 to 8 years old and consists of three curriculum components:
- My Reading Academy™ is an adaptive reading curriculum designed to take your child from non-reader to fluent reader at their own pace.
- My Math Academy® is an adaptive math curriculum designed to support your child through four years of math skills, ensuring they understand each concept before advancing.
- Art, Sciences & General Knowledge consists of 17 courses covering art, sciences, social studies, language arts, and Spanish. Each course has 15–20 fun and engaging lessons.
Homeschool+ is also for home educators with robust home educator tools:
- Lesson Planner helps you plan your lesson and keeps your child on track! You control how much time your child spends on Homeschool+, how frequently they use each curriculum component, and the content they see each day.
- Lesson Plans accompany each lesson in the 17 Art, Sciences & General Knowledge curriculum and are designed to create an ideal balance of online and offline learning.
- Progress Trackers give you clear insight into your child’s progress, what work they have (or have not) completed, and what skills they have mastered.