If you're looking for a little more insight into completed or incompleted lessons, you might want to look at the Progress Tracker area.
To find the Progress Tracker area, please follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the Progress Tracker area
- If prompted, enter your account password
- Use the Analytics Dashboard dropdown menu to select one of the three options
- Arts, Sciences, and General Knowledge
- My Math Academy
- My Reading Academy
The Arts, Sciences & General Knowledge Dashboard allows you to
- The Lesson Details tab shows the list of activities your child has completed and which are still in progress.
- The Lessons Completed tab shows how many lessons your child has completed out of the total lessons you have assigned.
- The Filters tab offers options to sort by Learning Modules or View By day, week, month, or overall.
- The What My Child's Name Is Working On tab shows the list of activities your child has mastered or could be struggling with.
- The Time Spent On Skills By Week tab shows the breakdown of your child's time on the My Math Academy or My Reading Academy by day, week, month, and overall.
- The Overall Progress tab shows the breakdown of your child's accomplishments by In Progress, Prior Knowledge, Completed, and Needs Support.
Learn more about Homeschool+